Are you a penultimate (second last) year student interested in corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions, and capital markets?
Do you want to experience what it’s like to work on a real-life corporate finance transaction?
Would you like to learn more about life at Barrenjoey, where we have just two levels – Principal and Partner.
Take this opportunity to join the inaugural Barrenjoey Future Principals Program. Through a series of collaborative case studies based on a real-life transaction, we will challenge you to research, solve problems, think critically, and demonstrate commercial judgement – just like we do at Barrenjoey every day.
The Program is structured in three rounds:
- Round 1: One-page case submission, CV and transcripts (of each team member)
- Round 2: Five-page presentation with supporting materials plus
10-minute presentation and five-minute Q&A (virtual)
- Final Round: Group assessment, individual interviews and networking events
Finalists will be invited to Sydney for two days to participate in the final case, meet our team, experience life at Barrenjoey and participate in an early recruitment process for Barrenjoey’s 2022-2023 Internship Program.
Those chosen to take part in Barrenjoey’s 2022-2023 Internship Program will also receive the Barrenjoey Future Principals Program scholarship, which includes:
- A$2,500 payment in the first month of your internship;
- A further A$2,500 payment for those who commence as a Barrenjoey graduate; and
- Ongoing mentorship from the Barrenjoey team.